The updated version of the Classic A-Series A-6F that was invented in 1969 and was the first tubular wild bird feeder. This version retains the classic iconic look and high quality design while adding the Ring Pull Advantage for easy cleaning and disassembly, with no tools required, in seconds!
- Ring Pull Advantage for easy disassembly and cleaning with no tools required. Simply pull the ring to disassemble the feeder in seconds.
- Includes the A-6T 7.5" seed tray for saving spilled seed and providing perch for wider varieties, such as ground feeding wild birds like Bluebirds, Cardinals, and Robins. Simply attach via the included plug.
- Threaded base allows for addition of the included A-6T seed tray or can be pole-mounted with the Threaded Pole Adapter
- 1 lb. capacity
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube
- High-quality durable metal components cannot be chewed by squirrels
- Lifetime Warranty
- Measures 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 x 20 inches
- Made in the USA